Head of Sales, D, A, CH
Automotive spare parts - independent aftermarket
For the German, Austrian and Swiss markets, we are looking for an experienced Head of our sales group.
This position is new and you will be responsible for the largest regional area in our company.
You will be supported by your group members and report directly to the Corporate Sales Director.
You will be based in SBS Deutschland GmbH, Eisenach.
Your responsibilities and assignments:
- D, A, CH sales team management with 21 employees including 6 area sales managers and internal sales team (support, pricing etc.)
- Profitable sales development
- P&L responsible for your market
- Key account responsibilities for purchase groups
- Participation in exhibitions - local and international
- Participation in development of sales- and pricing strategy in cooperation with Global Chief Sales Officer (CSO)
- Support to CSO
Your personal skills:
- Sales & leadership skills
- Business acumen
- Active, dynamic and structured
- Result driven - performer, achiever
- Willing and able to co-operate with the sales organizations in other European countries like Denmark, France, Russia, Balkan and Poland
- Hands on approach
- Low power distance to employees
We expect that you have min. 10 years of sales experience, and 5 years in leadership position. You have extensive knowledge about and experience from the independent automotive aftermarket, preferably wear and tear parts.
You have a qualifying commercial education and speak and write German and English fluently. You must expect about 50 travelling days per year.
SBS Automotive is one of Europe's leading suppliers of wear and tear parts to the independent aftermarket within brakes, steering, suspension and transmission.
Our DNA is focused on customer satisfaction through agility, flexibility, service and hands-on approach to the market.
The majority of the business is marketed under our brand name NK delivered through our regional warehouse platforms and used by distributors and garages all over Europe. Additionally, a considerable volume is sold as private label.
SBS Automotive comprises operations in Germany, France, Denmark, Russia, Poland and U.K. It is part of the Danish based SBS Group which, apart from the automotive division, also is a global leader within development and production of motorcycle and scooter disc brake pads.
Applications including all relevant data should be sent to KMCG GmbH, Kielerstrasse 4, D-12163 Berlin,
www.kmcg.de/de/, before 30 November 2016.
For further information contact Dieter Schaper +49 170 322 4217, firstname.lastname@example.org