- SBS strenghtens sales organization
- SBS launches coated discs
- TS 16949 – Management tool with ....
- Growing interest for high carbon discs
- SBS extends production capacity
- Coil springs and shock absorbers now ...
- SBS extends catalogue data availability
- New stock of packed SBS parts
- SBS promotion in Ukraine
- Special SBS Brake Discs
- SBS achieves data supplier certificate
- SBS introduces conversion kits
Printable version (PDF)
Automotive: SBS extends catalogue data availability
Scandinavian Brake Systems A/S with subsidiary in Chaumont-en-Vexin northwest of Paris has made an agreement with the French based provider of business-to-business information ETAI / Infopro.
With the agreement, catalogue data for SBS product groups will be available from this platform. This will improve service and support to SBS' growing customer portfolio in France and Southern Europe and furthermore increase the company's market strength in relation to potential customers.
ETAI has a long tradition for catalogue solutions for the automotive business.
ETAI catalogue products are used in France by some of the most influential distributors of automotive spare parts, as well as in a number of other countries around the world.
Apart from ETAI, SBS catalogue data are reachable through other catalogue data platforms such as TecDoc and the British MAM.
Scandinavian Brake Systems A/S
February 2, 2012