- SBS strenghtens sales organization
- SBS launches coated discs
- TS 16949 – Management tool with ....
- Growing interest for high carbon discs
- SBS extends production capacity
- Coil springs and shock absorbers now ...
- SBS extends catalogue data availability
- New stock of packed SBS parts
- SBS promotion in Ukraine
- Special SBS Brake Discs
- SBS achieves data supplier certificate
- SBS introduces conversion kits
Printable version (PDF)
SBS introduces conversion kits for dual mass fly wheel clutches
SBS has introduced a range of conversion kits for clutch systems featuring dual mass fly wheels.
The dual mass fly wheel clutches are used on a number of popular diesel powered car models. However due to its high technical complexity, a clutch repair on a dual mass fly wheel construction is rather expensive.
Therefore a special aftermarket conversion kit has been developed for clutch repairs. This conversion kit includes a solid fly wheel combined with a traditional clutch kit and fitting bolts which makes the repair affordable. The advantages of the SBS conversion kits are among other things:
- Significant repair cost reduction
- Simple and very reliable technical construction
- Reduced wear
- High operation reliability
The SBS conversion kit range includes 10 reference numbers for the most popular car models featuring the dual mass fly wheel construction such as Citroen C5, Ford Transit, Ford Mondeo III, Ford Focus, Toyota Avensis, Skoda Octavia, VW Polo, Golf and Passat. The range is under current development
The dual mass flywheel conversion kit range supplements SBS' range of clutch kits for the European vehicle park.
Photo: SBS has extended the clutch range with conversion kits for cars featuring dual mass fly wheel clutches.